Monday, January 2, 2012

Introduction - Searching Your Soul

The soul has many depths. There's more to the soul than what meets the eye. To find your soul is to find yourself, and to find yourself is to know yourself. I have been brought to this earth to help others find themselves. I hope you are one who will.

Some tips on how to find one's self:

1. Mediation
2. Journaling
3. Art of all forms
4. Talking to a trusting friend, on or offline
5. Patience and trusting your inner voice

I will expand these topics in my posts. I will support my point of views with evidence and such from authors I've read and articles found online, and also from what I have learned from friends. I will reference them as well so that I wont be stealing anyone's material. This is a blog from my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment