Sunday, October 26, 2014

I have Returned

I have returned to preparing posts for my blogs. Currently, my blogs are "under construction", so-to-speak, because I am figuring out what exactly I want to do with this blog, Finding Your Self, and Tales and insights

So, for this blog, Finding Your Self, I will be posting a lot related to Psychology, Philosophy, and mysticism, all related to the conscious and unconscious mind. I have had a strong interest in the works of C. G. Jung and his concept of the Archetype and Analytical Psychology, as well as Carlos Castenda's Don Juan series.

I am sort of just "going with the flow" of things, but I feel this blog will be more of a "information" type blog, related to "Self exploration" through the unconscious. Please stay tuned and lets see where this blog will go! I'm still in my beginnings, despite this blog being a couple years old now... inspiration doesn't always happen over night!

Stay well and prosper, spiritually and beyond. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment