Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tips Expanded

This post will be an explanation of each point listed in my previous post so that you all will have a better understanding of each.

  1. Meditation – will help you transcend into yourself and reach enlightenment
  2. Journal writing – is a collection of your thoughts, feelings, and dreams. I highly recommend journal writing because it is a great too to organize your emotions and to better understand your inner self.
  3. Art of all forms – whether music, painting, sketching, poetry, narrative writing such as novels, plays, and short stories. Anything that will help you express your inner feelings.
  4. Talking to a trusting friend – this is needed, no matter how hard it may be. Find someone to confess your feelings to too, someone you know you can completely trust. This is a hard one, but it can be found. Sometimes (though its not recommended by many) online friends can help. I know its risky, but if you follow your inner voice, your intuition, you will be able to know who those friends will be
  5. Patience and trusting your inner voice – sums up all these tips. The path of spirituality is a long road and tough for many, but it is very rewarding. Your inner voice will come clearer and clearer as you go deeper into yourself

Some of my experience:

I have done all the above. I do meditations and I have always had a journal of my thoughts, dreams, and poetry. I have got into sketch drawing and that has helped me tremendously. I narrative write as well, that has helped me very much as well. In fact, it was writing that started me on my spiritual path.

I spoke to an online friend about inner images I see. I have made up stories of these images. They suggested me to write them, and so I have begun that process. I have many works yet to finish, but they are getting done. They are all pieces of me. I will make future posts on these inner images and what they mean. Many of which came together in a meditation I will post shortly.

Trusting my inner voice and being very patient is what brought the idea of this blog. I hope it will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment